Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Beveled Bathroom Mirrors I Need A Specific Bathroom Mirror - Anyone Can Source One?

I need a specific bathroom mirror - anyone can source one? - beveled bathroom mirrors

The mirror, I'm looking for is horizontally wider than normal, with a rectangular shape with beveled edges. I am looking for a glimmer of chrome with a mirror () that is not separated.

I do not want with a cabinet or shelf. I do not want that is backlit.

I have worked with many, many sellers were not able to find a suitable solution.

I apologize if my wishes do not make more detailed, but is a very specific and I ahieving know the nature of the mirror is exactly what you want - I can not find it!

Recommend a website or a supplier?

3 comments:

pepper said...

the cheapest and best place to buy a mirror that is necessary, it is a local glass shop in your town. make the mirror and you can cut and bezel to your specification.

Several years ago he was found lodged with glass shelves Mirror on the back and that the purchase of windows and mirrors in the measure in the workshop of glass much better than you see the whole city and even outside the city specified that we wanted.

Call Shops or glass shop and let them know what you want. They help. If you order the light and wonder who can really help. they can not do anything with glass and mirrors and lighting ....

MT C said...

Sorry, I did the same thing. I am thinking seriously about what I want and then realize that no one has

Good luck !!!!!!!

thecatth... said...

bathstore.com are pretty good

Post a Comment