Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Canker Sore Pain Relief Canker Sore/ Swollen Gland/sore Throat!?

Canker sore/ swollen gland/sore throat!? - canker sore pain relief

So he began with a cancer sore and now I have three left in my inner cheek and another on the tongue.
A few days later my left gland is swollen and swollen for about three days.
and now my sore throat.

Ideas? I can not go to the doctor ... we are very poor now .. My mother can not buy food.

Need help? Pain? (Orajel is not working) ideas?

4 comments:

tennisch... said...

They had mono. I see that you said that I did not kiss someone recently, but mono can be spread, kissing, sneezing or even someone on or close by sharing drinks.

If you feel very tired, if you have a very bad sore throat, high fever, lymph node Swol, please go to the doctor.

♥Carlie♥ said...

They can be mono, I can not sry Rember how they heal, but you get used to kiss

________... said...

gargel salt water in the neck ..
put some salt in a cup of warm water and swoosh it around the mouth, that's what my mom makes me do

Melissa Ann said...

Okay. I had the same problem (or the same problem) I raised the cancer in December. Shortly thereafter inflate my right lymph node (Acorn). I went to the doctor who prescribed this material budgeted called "Majic Mouthwash" ten dollars, I think. It numbed the pain. I know you said you can not afford a doctor immediately if any of this material you can buy for 6 U.S. dollars, Wal Mart, in the section of Orajel. It is a strange name that ends with "rust". It is a white tube with a liquid, like a drop to relieve pain, or mouthwash can be used. It will eliminate the worm flat rate. But one of my stroke was infected and caused my glands to swell. He had an ultrasound scan of the neck to see what it was ... She only said that the infection is caught, and there is nothing to fear. My throat is not decreased, so that they have information about the situation of the swollen glands. Sorry!

Post a Comment