Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Pottery Barn Scratch And Dent I Have A Pottery Barn Dining Table Dented With Superficial Scratches None Are Down To The Wood, How Can I Fix?

I have a Pottery Barn Dining table dented with superficial scratches none are down to the wood, how can I fix? - pottery barn scratch and dent

Scratch came in the last few years, wood, none of them cut off, that the final distance, but they are visible and not aesthetically look good, the goal is quite dark, mahogany .. The manufacturer says that this wood tables are made with leaves and wood of mahogany veneer and MDF. MDF is an engineered wood that gives extraordinary powers and ensures the structural integrity of the table over time. Here is a link to the table http://www.potterybarn.com/products/mont see ...

can be deleted? The fear that, if the sand could be that I did not reproduce the dark spot that spoil the whole picture ... HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment