Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pictures Of What The Inside Of A Virgina Look Like Vaginal Bleeding, Im Not Sure Whats Goin On?

Vaginal bleeding, im not sure whats goin on? - pictures of what the inside of a virgina look like

Hello, I hope someone can help me. I am very frightened. For days before

began to masturbate with a bottle. Do not add to the ground, but the

first day was very good and I'm glad that he wanted, without pain.

The next morning I woke up and the bathroom, I see traces of dried blood on my

Lingerie, I thought my time started, because he was programmed

come.That night, I masturbated again, what was good, so I tried to go

In shallow. When I reached my peak, while rubbing my clit

The bottle appeared on the side of my vagina to push a little. But

I do not believe until I went into the bathroom and I could feel ReleasesUre

my stomach and rinse the bottle and saw what I thought was a little Bitty

Cloth and a little blood wash bottle. That made me afraid. the

The next morning, there was no blood in my underwear. Then I stood up and blood

my virgina and splashed onto the floor. I was so scared and I still am. I


Need to schedule an appointment with my gynecologist, to be sure

Hopefully. I've tried, can not hurt to have some fun

me. Today, the third day after the first day of masturbation, and I think


my period is really here, but I still feel excited, and I do not know whether

I have something, or something that I do not cut ormy neck. Can U please

help me. I'm afraid.

Besides, how can I change my avatar picture here, somehow.

6 comments:

narnia_g... said...

I think it is either the time or who has broken your hymen. Even if you break your hymen (whatever their virginity intact physical) you feel pain. So I think it's your time. But if you keep freaking you, then talk to your OB / OB / GYN and ask whether it is normal.

Yana Landelina said...

That was very scary things, and have forgotten to things that come into our bodies, our secrets can destroy virginity be said that the substance is the blood from your vagina, just because the "wall" virginity it breaks.

every time you fell hot, you should have sex.

zee said...

Glass does not nothing!
They should've got a real sex toy, you've probably dismiss you make an appointment immediately or infection could build!

▐▀▀▼▀▀▌ ►SHY ANN◄ ▐▄▄▲▄▄▌ said...

A bottle? Oh, and the only waste your time ..... She would not bleed for the days when Sumthing cut. the fine.

Stacy said...

oh my. Which is a nuisance

Jenn said...

Well, you've probably broken your hymen, which is why I was bleeding for a time the first small and found a small piece of skin. And sex can really help your period come faster. The complaints are on the bottle and have to break her hymen. My advice, invest in a dildo. Secondd when you go to my profile, upload Clink on the link to your profile, or create and edit an avatar.

Post a Comment