Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tiffany & Co.give Voice To Your Heart Directed By Tiffany & Co Give A Voice To Your Heart Holiday 2009 Commercial?

Tiffany & Co Give a Voice to Your Heart holiday 2009 commercial? - tiffany & co.give voice to your heart directed by

Hey Everyone =)

I was wondering if anyone knew who sings the version of Carol of the Bells at Tiffany & Co in the voice of your holiday shopping Cardiology 2009th I love the version in the ad and hoped could someone tell me who sings. I hope that this version has time for Christmas, someone an idea? The notice shall be in the Tiffany & Co. I have tried to publish Webstite Google, but nobody seems to have seen.

Thank you and a bunch of Happy Holidays =)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I just called Tiffany & Co. for both. The artist who sings this version of Carol of the Bells, "Burn The Bird and the Bee! I'm going to.

Post a Comment